We are back with another edition of the podcast, overcoming busy schedules and faulty systems to finally present it you. Have a listen, and let us know your ideas on how to make the podcast better!
Part 1 – Nielsen Ratings
KC, Atul and NCJ fight over their top picks of the week gone by:
NCJ’s picks: Jim Furyk, Robin van Persie, Australian Cricket Team
Atul’s Picks: LA Galaxy, Eneko Llanos (Iron Man – Arizona), Jim Furyk
KC’s Picks: Landon Donovan, Justin Verlander, Tony Stewart
Do listen to find out who took the points this time!
Part 2 – Hot Topics
1. Blatter recently remarked that one field racism should be handled by handshake between the players, and put to rest during the game. Is he taking racism too lightly, and should he resign over these remarks?
2. Vinod Kambli recently came out and alleged that there was something fishy in the 1996 Cricket WC Semi Final, with captain Azhar going against the team decision while choosing to field first. Any credence to the allegations, or just an attention seeking also-ran?
Part 3 – Quickfire
1. Usain Bolt targeting 4 gold medals in London 2012, can he do it?
2. A polarizing player, someone who garners equal attention from fans and detractors alike?
3. A porn star bought a club in Czech – would you be okay with a porn star heading your local club?